Zinc and copper are essential nutrients for plant growth. Old Bridge Chemicals manufactures 35.5% zinc sulfate and 25.5% copper sulfate. Our zinc sulfate is 100% soluble in water and is manufactured as a powder or granular. Our copper sulfate is a fine crystal that is 100% soluble. We also manufacture copper sulfate, zinc sulfate and zinc chloride solutions.
Old Bridge Chemical’s copper sulfate and zinc sulfate are both certified for use as organic crop fertilizers and soil amendments. Our copper sulfate is also certified for use as an organic crop pesticide and for organic weed and disease control.
- Copper Carbonate Technical Grade
- Copper Sulfate Pentahydrate Feed Grade
- Copper Sulfate Pentahydrate Fine Cystals (Pesticide Label)
- Basic Copper Sulfate Technical Grade
- Zinc Sulfate Monohydrate Feed/Fertilizer Grade
- granular, mini-granular, powder forms
- Zinc Sulfate Monohydrate Industrial Grade
- Zinc Sulfate Monohydrate Technical Grade
- Zinc Sulfate Solution 33%
- Zinc Chloride Solution 62.5%
- Zinc Chloride Solution 50%