Old Bridge Chemical’s copper and zinc compounds are very versatile chemicals with an extensive range of uses in industry. Copper’s chemical, physical and aesthetic properties make it a material of choice in a wide range of domestic, industrial and high technology applications. Alloyed with other metals, such as zinc for example, it can acquire new characteristics for use in highly specialized applications. Presently, copper is used in building construction, power generation and transmission, electronic product manufacturing, and the production of industrial machinery and transportation vehicles. New copper applications being developed include antimicrobial copper touch surfaces, lead‐free brass plumbing, high tech copper wire, heat exchangers, and new consumer products as well. Old Bridge Chemical’s copper sulfate is a clean and economical source of copper for these various industries and applications.
Zinc is currently the fourth most widely consumed metal in the world after iron, aluminum, and copper. It has strong anticorrosive properties and bonds well with other metals. Zinc sulfate is used to supply zinc in many industrial applications. It is used as an electrolyte for zinc plating, as a dye fixative in dyeing, as a preservative for skins and leather, as an astringent and emetic in medicine and in used in making luminous paints, fluorescent lights and x-ray screens. With all of these industries and applications in mind, Old Bridge Chemicals manufactures a variety of grades and granulations of zinc sulfate specifically catered to our customers’ needs.
- Copper Sulfate Pentahydrate Fine Cystals (Pesticide Label)
- Copper Carbonate Technical Grade
- Basic Copper Sulfate Technical Grade
- Copper Sulfate Pentahydrate Feed Grade
- Copper Sulfate Pentahydrate Sapphire Crystals
- Copper Sulfate Pentahydrate Fine Crystals (Pesticide Label)
- Zinc Sulfate Monohydrate FCC/USP Grade
- Zinc Sulfate Monohydrate Industrial Grade
- Zinc Sulfate Monohydrate Technical Grade
- Zinc Sulfate Solution 33%
- Zinc Chloride Solution 62.5%
- Zinc Chloride Solution 50%
- Zinc Chloride Solution 62.5% USP